Venture Management Systems Int’l Corp. “Venture Management” is committed to ensuring compliance with the international standards set for data protection and safeguarding the fundamental human rights of every individual to privacy.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
The company may ask the applicant to provide certain Personally Identifiable information that can be used for identification or communication purposes. Personally, Identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Name, address, and job applied for;
- Contact details and email addresses;
- Demographic information such as area code, preferences
- Other information relevant to our employer’s requirements
The company will use the personal information provided to better understand the qualifications, needs, and objectives in order to match these with the requirements of prospective employers with the goal of finding the most suitable employment options. The personal information collected must be truthful and accurate that will enable efficient task performance and better service. The personal information collected will also be used for the following, but not limited to:
- Internal record keeping and communication (including emails, calls, and SMS) regarding future opportunities and/or job vacancies.
- Requirements assessment of the prospective employers
- Capability studies, compensation surveys, and marketing research.
- Deployment clearances, Certification for, government authorities upon successful hiring; and
- Other related processes are necessary for employment and deployment.
In addition, the company may collect the necessary information needed from employers as part of the standard procedure in relation to registration to deployment such as but not limited to:
- Company License (Business/Commercial)
- Company Business Registration; and
- Company Profile
- Personal Detail of the Authorized Representative such as Address, Contact Number, Passport, etc.
- Proof of identity of the Authorized Representative such as valid IDs, etc.
Purpose and Legal Basis of Collection
The company process the data collected on the basis of Implementing Rules and Regulations Data Privacy Act of 2012, Rule V, Section 21, as required for the company to provide a better service. It is in the interest of the company to match information with the requirements of prospective employers with the goal of finding the most suitable employment options for applicants.
Sharing and Transfer of Data
The company implements adequate precautions for Data Privacy and Security, and processing adheres to principles of transparency, legitimate purpose, and proportionality. The company may share collected data to the following but not limited to:
- POEA, OWWA, DOLE and other concerned regulatory agencies, as mandated and required by the government, to successfully process and document employment abroad.
- Company’s affiliate or joint agencies for job vacancies and work opportunities.
Information Control and Limitation
In the event an applicant or employer changed his mind regarding the restriction and use of the collected personal information, they may send an email directly to the company’s Compliance Officers for Privacy (COP) through COP.VMSIC@venturemanagement.net.
Personal Data Security
The company has set a designated location and electronic security measures to ensure the protection and safety of all information collected online. The security measures are set to maintain the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and protection of personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, and unlawful processing.
Personal Data Retention and Disposal
The company collects information that a browser sends upon a visit to the company website (" Log Data"). This Log Data includes information such as Internet Protocol (" IP") address, browser type, and version, time and date of visit, duration of use, and other statistics.
Cookies are defined as files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies depending on the browser setting. The non-usage of cookies may not maximize the features of the website.
Links to Third-party Websites
Some third-party websites and services from other site owners may be linked to the company website. The company has no influence on the design, content, and function of third-party services. Please remember that third-party sites linked to the company website may have their own cookies which may be installed on a device to collect personal data.